We’re pleased to announce that Volume 2, Number 1 of The Checklist. is now out.
This first issue of 2022 is our biggest yet, jam-packed with excellent and interesting stories, including:
– discussions with NATUC and the Nurses Association about their views on Mandatory Vaccination
– a tribute to the late Purushottam Singh, former councillor for Debe South and stage manager extraordinaire, in Indian culture, Miss Universe, and international Rock acts
– updates on The People’s Revolution
– first-hand stories from the frontline health workers fighting covid-19
– Chandresh Sharma remembering Desmond Tutu in South Africa when the UNC was part of the 1994 Election Observer mission in that country’s first multi-racial elections after the end of apartheid
– Ian Alleyne speaking about Hanggers Extreme, and wondering whether he will have to close his business, like so many others in the pandemic
– reports from our MPs and Councillors in Oropouche East, Moruga, Mayaro, California/Pt. Lisas, St. Augustine South/Piarco, New Grant/Tableland, Tabaquite, Couva South and Fyzabad.
We will be highlighting individual articles over the coming weeks, as we prepare for the February issue.