The Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) results will be released to schools on July 4, according to a release yesterday from the Ministry of Education.
However, parents and guardians won’t receive the results via text messages an option the ministry gave them over the last three years.
“This is because of additional security measures so no one would have the data in advance,” Chief Education Officer Harrilal Seecharan told Newsday yesterday on the reason why text messaging won’t be used this year. Last year, the raw data for the SEA results was leaked and emailed across the country.
The ministry yesterday said the results would be posted on its website after it is released to schools.