Ancel Roget is pretending that he cares about the people of Trinidad and Tobago but he has a personal agenda that is destructive.
When he hounded the MSJ to leave the government he was trying to put labour against the administration. And in a statement on that issue he made it clear that his mission is to destabilise and bring down the government.
Here is the evidence:
• Settled $20 billion CLICO Crisis
• Turned around a recession economy from negative 3.5% to positive 1.7% growth
• Completed Tobago hospital
• Turned around the agriculture sector
• Created the Children life fund
• Reduced poverty by 4%; increased pensions, free transport for students and seniors
• Created the Single Electronic Window for ease of doing business
• Built the Couva Interchange
• Converted Chancery Lane office complex into a teaching hospital
• Replaced the Navet South Trunk Main which improved water supply to over 250,000 households
• Paid $1.5 billion owed to contractors by the PNM
• Completed the Aranguez Overpass
• Constructed the St. Helena Delta Bridge connecting Kelly Village to Piarco
• Completed the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway Extension
• Constructed a Third Lane to Uriah Butler Highway
• Rehabilitated the Tarouba Link Road.
• Construction of the Solomon Hochoy Highway Extension from Golconda to Debe
• Completion of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway/Uriah Butler Highway Interchange
• Built 72 new schools; 80,000 laptops for students
• Built 8 new police stations
• Provided 500 new vehicles to the Police Service